May 7, 2011 SAT test in 2 weeks, what should you do?
You don’t have much time to study so you need to study smartly. Here are the quick SAT study tips:
- Try taking the collegeboard blue book since it has the most accurate exam.
- Try taking as many practice tests as possible. That is the more effective way to improve your SAT score in short period of time.
- For SAT Math, try our free online Math SAT practice test: http://examdude.com/free-sat-math-practice-test/
- For SAT Reading, don’t spent too much time on memorize SAT vocab before the exam. It is too late to do anything in 2 weeks. You just need to be very deliberate about answering your questions and try to avoid making silly mistakes in SAT Reading and Writing test.
- You need to be confident and well rested.